A grants program to support the development of the ecosystem.
The goal of the program is to attract talent to research and build the necessary tooling for developing solutions around Aragon and Ethereum.
- Read the public announcement Introducing Aragon Nest
- Read the Launch of Aragon Nest post
- Discussion regarding the program at #nest channel in Aragon Chat
- Browse the current proposals for grants
- Browse the current requests for funding
- See Aragon Nest in the Aragon Wiki
For people looking to get funding for their project
To those working or who want to work on something that may be of interest for providing a grant
How do I find out if my project could be eligible for a grant?
- Check the Proposals for grants for existing proposals
- If you don’t find anything close to what you’re working on, submit a new proposal for a grant and discuss if we should consider it for a grant
- See the Guide for submitting a new request for funding and follow these steps:
- Fork the Aragon Nest GitHub repository
- Create a new directory with your project’s name inside the
- Inside that, create two files,
roadmap.md, where you present your team and suggested roadmap
- Create a Pull Request to merge your submission into the Nest repository. In that Pull Request, be sure to fill in all the relevant info described in the Guide for submitting a new Request for funding
Proposals should abstractly describe problems or products, not their implementations
I’m working on something that already has an existing proposal
For people who have an idea that could benefit the ecosystem
How to submit a proposal for a grant?
- Make sure the Proposals for grants doesn’t have an existing proposals for something similar to your proposal. If there is an existing one that is close to your idea, join in the discussion of that Proposal to see if yours could be integrated into the existing one, or if you should create a new proposal
- If nothing similar exists, create a new Proposal for grants at the Nest Repository and fill it out in detail following the Guide for submitting a proposal for grants