Write-Up - Jorge
Jorge - Tech Lead
- The first security audits for aragonOS and aragon-apps were completed.
- No major issues were found, though it triggered some changes.
- Audit report will be made public soon.
AragonID (credits to @Brett)
- Basic identity system for v0.5 release
- Secure ENS subdomain registrars by minimizing trust until main registrar update.
- Spoke at Ethereum Foundation's developers conference about Aragon's approach to smart contract upgradeability.
- Video and slides can be found here
Towards v0.5 release
- When all smart contracts are integrated into the client, start final security audits.
- Public bug bounty program for all v0.5 contracts
- Finalize deployment pipeline work
- Improve goal setting and deadlines management
- Clear roadmap for next releases
- Improve documentation and overall experience for external contributors