Office Manager Job Opening
We are looking for an Office Manager to help us maintain our head quarters, and supervise and organize office services. The ideal candidate must not only be someone highly efficient, fast-thinker and problem-solver but also eager to learn and adapt to fast-moving environments.
- Maintain and supervise office services.
- Assist on operations and logistics: preparing and tracking budgets, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, reviewing and approving supply needs.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Common and general calendars management.
- Meets legal financial obligations by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinate Aragon's local events in Switzerland.
- Important to be a self-starter, proactive and ability to adapt to fast-paced environments.
- High sense to protect and respect privacy.
- General knowledge or high interest to learn about the crypto ecosystem.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German.
- Being comfortable working with online tools for reporting, project management, calendars, emails, password managers, etc.
- Provable experience working with administrative, accounting, operations and logistics tasks.
- Being an autonomous individual with a love for time self-management.
- Schengen visa or work permit in Switzerland.
Nice to have
- French and/or Spanish.
- Programming skills (simple scripts).
- Full-time Commitment.
- Location: Zug, Switzerland.
- Opportunity to dive into various ecosystem and business areas (blockchain, human resources, personal development, governance research, security research, programming, community, hackathons, etc.).
- Opportunity to go to relevant crypto-ecosystem events.