Frontend and web3 Developer
Frontend and Web3 Developer opening at Aragon
We are looking for a frontend and web3 wizard to work with us on the Aragon dapp.
- Expert understanding on:
- React and Electron
- Client-side storage
- Resource optimization
- CSS, using preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Service Workers, Animations, Device APIs...
- Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well crafted code.
- Being passionate about decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management (We are focus-driven work, not hours-driven).
Good to have
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Very good written communication skills.
How to apply
Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to [email protected], with the subject
Frontend Dev opening application.
Please send along your GitHub profile. Since we are open source only, we require applicants for developer positions to have a very active and healthy GitHub profile.
Please send the following challenge completed.
Build a small app to explore the latest blocks on Ethereum. The goal of the app is to provide a way to glance at the recent Ether transfers happening on the blockchain.
- Display the ten latest blocks.
- Allow the user to see the transactions from a block. Only the transactions sending Ether should be displayed.
- Allow the user to see some details about a transaction.
- You can use any library you feel comfortable with.
- The app will be loaded in a browser with MetaMask.
- Feel free to interpret the requirements in any way that you think could be interesting.
- The app doesn’t need to follow the Aragon visual identity.
- Don’t hesitate to ask any question to the team :-)
The submission will be evaluated on the following points:
- Code quality / readability / testability
- UX / visual solutions
- Perceived performance