Executive Assistant opening @ Aragon (Zug, Switzerland)
Aragon is an open source, decentralized project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world's worst problems.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Aragon founders with organization, coordination and time optimization. The ideal candidate must not only be someone highly efficient, with love for time self-management and adaptive to fast-paced environments, but also curious and eager to learn about decentralization.
Where you’ll contribute
- Management of complex calendar scheduling across multiple invitees, locations and time zones.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to Luis and Jorge.
- Plan and organize events logistics with Alexa by coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Prioritize and follow-up legal, financial and accounting projects.
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes and following up.
- Prepare and keep track of expense reports, invoices and cashflows.
Who you are
- You put attention to details, organization, and process.
- You have the ability to anticipate needs and find effective solutions with common sense.
- You have a high sense to protect and respect privacy.
- You have some knowledge about the crypto space and you’re excited to learn more.
- You have excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- You’re comfortable working with online tools for reporting and project, calendar, inbox and password management, among other tools.
- You’re highly responsible, a self-starter, proactive and have the ability to adapt to fast-paced environments.
Nice to have
- Experience using hardware wallets (Trezor, Ledger).
- Good written and spoken German, French and/or Spanish communication skills.
- Basic programming skills (scripts for task automation).
- Previous experience working with blockchain-related or open-source projects.
How to apply
- Write an email with the following attachments plus any information you consider important to
[email protected], with the subject
Executive Assistant opening application.
- Attach your LinkedIn and Twitter, or similar: personal website, CV, Reddit, others.
- Let us know why did Aragon catch your attention? How is this role going to add value to you?
We’ll try our best to get back to you within one week!